Pages

Jun 17, 2013

Random thoughts

There are days that I don't want to get out of bed!  

Days that I wake up....hoping that the past 2 years have been a bad dream!  

I have sad days, mad days and ass kicking days!  

With cancer comes many feelings all bunched into one!  It's crazy how one little thing that happens in your day can change the mood so fast! It's stressful and just when you think you can't go on any longer, you do! 

I have to be his rock!  I have to be there to bring him back when he falls into the dark spot! It's only normal that he and I both go there...the dark spot that is. It is NOT however ok for us to stay there! 

I have amazing friends, many I have yet to meet in person!  Many times I don't feel that I deserve them! People who have never met me, yet are willing to bend over backwards to make my life easier!  Today I sit here and realize that they are all angels!  Angels that God sent to me!  I know that I can never repay them for the kindness they have showed me! 

Many days I feel overwhelmed! How can anyone be expected to deal with such stresses day in and day out for 2 years? Then I think, many have done it longer than us!  Many wish they had the 2 years to spend with their loved ones who did not have that long! Then comes the guilt. How selfish am I to complain when so many have to so much worse than me?  The emotions go round and round!

I need to count my blessings!  There are people in the world who don't have half of what I have!  I have love, friendship and life!


No comments:

Post a Comment