Pages

Mar 3, 2012

TREATMENT IS OVER!!!!!!!!

Friday Jason had his final chemo!!!

Everything went well and Dr Chua is very hopeful that we are now cancer free!  We will find out for sure by the end of the month.  We have a follow up with Dr Gerson in 2 weeks, PET scan in 3 weeks and follow up with Dr Chua in 4 weeks.

The last day of chemo went well, nothing bad happening other than a lady next to us having a massive allergic reaction to her chemo.  (She is fine)  With massive thunderstorms rolling in I was really worried about the kids being home alone.  I pushed and pushed those nurses....but they understood.  We got home some rain and 2 claps of thunder.

Jason has been doing a lot of sleeping and wont listen to me about needing to get some ensure in him. MEN!  I will get some in him before the day is over!!!  It may be crazy, but I am already seeing a change in him....for the better!  He does not sound as congested from the raw throat and mouth and he seems to be moving his mouth and tongue more when he talks.  Hopefully he will be eating via his mouth in about 2 weeks!!

The kids are getting really excited to have their "old dad" back......I can't wait to have my husband back!

Thanks for all your support! We have some amazing friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment