Pages

Dec 12, 2011

Soft Food is NOT fun!

Things are going well, Jason is taking it easy and is cutting back on his pain meds.  Mainly he is complaining of being sore rather than in pain.  He is still on a soft food diet so trying to come up with new and tasty things that compare to a cheeseburger can be difficult, but we are pulling through!

After many talks all leaning the same way, I quit my seasonal position at Kohl's.  Having just started the job a few weeks ago my body was screaming at me after every shift.  This leaves me plenty of time to organize the house and try to de-clutter as much as possible, PLUS be there for my family!

Jason will venture back to work tomorrow, I hope his day runs smooth with little discomfort.  I can't help but worry about him!  If he gets quiet for a while I'm asking him if he is okay.....I'm sure this is driving him nuts, but I hate to see him in pain or upset.

I want to thank everyone for the amazing support and well wishes, we greatly appreciate them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment