Pages

Jan 5, 2012

Hitting the high speed lane....

We just went from hurry up and wait to FULL STEAM AHEAD!  In 1 phone call we got the following information......

Tomorrow 1/6/2012 they will give Jason his G tube.  They require a 24 hour stay so we are currently working out what to do with the kids.  I guess I don't HAVE to stay with him all night, but I want to make sure I am aware of everything that goes on and any information that may come.  Jason is not the best at relaying info to me.

Monday 1/9/2012 we meet with a doctor who will put in a central line to use for blood work and chemo treatments over the next 9 weeks. Not sure when he will put that in, with everything starting that week I would think it would be SOON!

Our first radiation appointment has been moved to Tuesday 1/10/2012 a day early, and the first chemo treatment will be that Friday the 13th. (great date huh?)   :)  His treatments are 6 hours long, so that will be one LONG day!

With all that information I now must run to keep working out what to do with these kids!

Keep the prayers coming.....Now is when Jason will need them to help him push through.  As ready as he is to get this started and kick cancers butt, he is nervous about it.  Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment